Install PlaywrightSharp package from NuGet in Visual Studio or from the CLI in your project root directory:
dotnet add package PlaywrightSharp
using var playwright = await Playwright.CreateAsync();
await using var browser = await playwright.Chromium.LaunchAsync();
var page = await browser.NewPageAsync();
await page.ScreenshotAsync(path: outputFile);
## First script
In our first script, we will navigate to `whatsmyuseragent.org` and take a screenshot in WebKit.
By default, Playwright runs the browsers in headless mode. To see the browser UI, pass the `headless=False` flag while launching the browser. You can also use [`option: slowMo`] to slow down execution. Learn more in the debugging tools [section](./debug.md).
## Record scripts
Command Line Interface [CLI](./cli.md) can be used to record user interactions and generate C# code.
## System requirements
The browser binaries for Chromium, Firefox and WebKit work across the 3 platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux):
* **Windows**: Works with Windows and Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
* **macOS**: Requires 10.14 or above.
* **Linux**: Depending on your Linux distribution, you might need to install additional
dependencies to run the browsers.
* Firefox requires Ubuntu 18.04+
* For Ubuntu 20.04, the additional dependencies are defined in [our Docker image](https://github.com/microsoft/playwright/blob/master/utils/docker/Dockerfile.focal),